Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen! Presenting .....

PLEASURES OF THE TONGUE. Yes, you got that right -- what you see is what you get. For all you foodies out there, keep an eye over here. 'Cause this blog is gonna keep you updated on nothin' but food, food, and more FOOD. First, let me introduce myself ....
Priscilla's the name. Priscilla Anusha Prasad. I just turned 17 less than a month ago, and I'm still studying. I aim to go into the culinary industry in the future and excel to the best of my abilities, as far as my filthy hands could take me. Hopefully i could even go international and do my loved ones and myself proud. I believe that food isn't all about eating and enjoying the burst of flavours. It is also about inspiration. Good food can only be made with feelings and love and 'sweat' instilled in it. We can inspire people through the foods we present them with. I have always loved food, but my interest lit a brighter spark over a year ago. I'd venture all over to let my tastebuds explore new pleasures of various cuisines. I also love to cook! Lick my teeth and you may become an instant diabetic patient 'cause i'ma reeeeeaaal sweet-tooth. I also have eye for food with a unique mix of ingredients, and I worship MEGA burgers. Thus, I'll be sharing with you and recommnding good food I've tried from different places all over Singapore and perhaps overseas if I do get a chance to travel. I'll also be sharing with you tried and tested recipes which I've stolen or cooked up myself. Well well well, it's getting kinda late now, past midnight over here in Singapore, and I'm waking up at 7 for a detoxing morning run(seriously been over-indulging for the past .........nevermind). So i'm gonna call it a day here and start proper later on after i'm back from my run. See you guys soon! CHEERS=)

1 comment: