Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MA COCOA LOVE<3333333


KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I HAD THE CHOCLATE MUFFIN FROM THE TAKA FOOD MALL AT LE GRENIER A PAIN TODAY IT WAS ZZZOMGGGGGG <3xINFINITY. It's called Fondant muffin! As I described it in my previous post, a lava chocolate muffn with a chocolate ganache filling. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sensational, I say!~ The sweet-smelling whiff of the irresistable dark dark brown goodness drew me closer and closer, and my eyes rolled back in peaked satisfaction, as I sunk my teeth impatiently into the freshly toasted crunchy coating of the slighly fudgy cocooa-ness. A burst of warm goodness oozed into my already-moistened, anticipating, crater. I moved my jaws slowly, but surely, not wanting the goodness to be gone too quickly. As my teeth clamped down on the indescribable, I knew right at that moment... It was a taste I would never, ever, wanna liberate from my mouth. I wished it could last forever... but then again, 'all good things must come to an end'. Right'o ? That's life. After a few minutes, the end-point arrived. It was almost like...... doomsday. I licked off the last bits and crumbs of the ...of the ....t ...t... th... the .......*fantasizes all over again*
...alright, maybe i'm over-emphasizing it a little.. just, a liiiittle.:) but yeeeeap, it was good alright;) worth the $4.80, hell yeah baby. I'm gonna try re-enacting it on my own;
***A TIP for y'all who'd like to try it out ..prepare it like how you would do a normal chocolate muffin. Perhaps make it a little fudgy IF you like, by adding melted butter into the batter instead of creaming the butter in, and not stirring too much; just till everything's combined just right. I love my chocolate muffins/brownies fudgy=D And then , when you pop it into the oven, don't bake it the usual 20-25min you usually would. 9-12min should be sufficient, for it to be dry and normal-looking on the outside, and oozing with thick liquidy divinity when broken into, depending in the size and surface area of the muffin/brownie. If you fancy a slightly flaky, crunchy topping, how i'd like mine done, set the oven to be about 15-20 degrees higher then the actual temperature you want it to be baked at. Set your oven for around 10min. About 27sec after popping your masterpiece in, turn it down to the required temperature. INDULGE IMMEDIATELY UPON REMOVAL FROM OVEN. Of course, let it cool for a few min, till it is at the temperature your tongue is able to handle. This HAS to be consumed warm/hot, for maximum oral pleasure, and is deliciously when complemented with a scoop or two of cold ice-cream. ^.^ Vanilla/butterscotch would be a great choice ! Chocolate ice-cream with chocolate cake, I wouldn't suggest that though. It'll just spoil the whole thing. It may be TOO much.. You gotta have a balance. Well, individual's choice:) Just rmb one thing ....ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY~~~

P.S. D BEST brownie in Singapore, srsly, 'P.osh' brownies. Sole outlet available at Dhoby Ghaut Xchange, samples available=)) A variety of topping flavours are available such as peanut butter& dark choc, peanut butter&jelly, strawberry&chocolate, mint, white chocolate, toasted marshmallows... and many more! Log cakes currently available for the Christmas period. Sounds good, pretty much like how the above fondant muffin is; a brownie log cake with chocolate ganache filling. One slice will NEVER be enough. DO check it out, once again I assure all cocoa lovers out there, NO REGRETS. Sue me otherwise;)

No comments:

Post a Comment